The Farmers Club prides itself on providing a friendly, welcoming atmosphere to all its members and guests. Many members regard it as their home-from-home and are enduringly polite and pleasant to our staff who reciprocate in kind. This ensures the cherished atmosphere of our Club is maintained.
The values of The Farmers Club reflect those of the countryside –
- where tradition is important but change is accepted
- the family is at the core of everyday life
- trust and friendship in the wider community are assumed
- there is deep pride in the United Kingdom, its countryside and its produce
- where knowledge is developed by discussion and debate
- pragmatism and value for money are more than just words.